Setting upDXKEEPER

Kenneth Waites <kenw817821@...>

Something is fouled up.  It seems DXK thinks it is running, but is not.

I display TASK MANAGER I see Commander.  Then I see DX Launcher TWICE.

DX Keeper is not shown at all.

When I display Device Manager Ports,  I see communications port 1, port 3 and port 5.

When I look at the DXLAB Launcher display, it shows commander and Keeper as green, but the DXKeeper never opens.

Thanks in advance – Ken K5WK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Something is fouled up.  It seems DXK thinks it is running, but is not.

I display TASK MANAGER I see Commander.  Then I see DX Launcher TWICE.

DX Keeper is not shown at all.

When I display Device Manager Ports,  I see communications port 1, port 3 and port 5.

When I look at the DXLAB Launcher display, it shows commander and Keeper as green, but the DXKeeper never opens.

+ Windows is in a very bad state. As a first step, terminate all applications, and then reboot WIndows.