Editing Command Sequences

OK, a little painful but it works. If my scripts are short enough I think I'll use every 2nd or 3rd line and leave empty lines when I experiment with scripts in the future.

+ Each sequence can specify up to 64 instructions; it's unlikely that you or anyone else will ever have to employ all of them.

Norm - KC1BMD

--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Change "add" to "insert".

+ Copy/paste instructions downward to free the necessary space.

Norm - KC1BMD

Change "add" to "insert".
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Norm - KC1BMD

If you need to add a few lines due to error in logic what's the best way to handle it?
--
73, Norm/KC1BMD

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below

Is there a way to cut/paste multiple lines in a command sequence? I'm looking for an easy way to insert/delete multiple lines without editing the underlying saved text file.

+ "Cut and paste" are limited to one item at a time.

Also, is there a way to delete a sequence from a button? What I do now is to load an "empty" text file.

+ Clearing its Name and setting its first command to <end> is sufficient.

Norm - KC1BMD