adv TAB HELP

Dave AA6YQ

% more AA6YQ comments belw
On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 7:29 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
hI ALL,Dave HELPED ME WITH A COMMAND in the advanced TAB and of course my logic is not computer logic-lol. I Couldn't figure another step. I am trying to have the filter tab search only SKCC numbers with a T, C, rt S at the end of each number How would I do this? I am setting it up for use in the comment column.
So far I have comment LIKE '*SKCC*'.
I tried the AND operator after the string and it didn't work.

+ If the SKCC number is always the last thing present in a Comment, then use

(comment LIKE '*SKCC*' ) and ((comment LIKE '*T') or (comment LIKE '*C') or (comment LIKE '*S'))
Or just:

Comment LIKE '*SKCC*[TCS]'

% Very nice Iain!

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:02 PM Rich KB1FGC via groups.io
<marzo7088=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

THE LAST EMAIL i WAS TRYING TO SEND WAS TO CONFUSING. HERE IS WHAT i'M TRYING TO DO,HAVE THE user defined column named SKCC filter any number appended with an S,T or C. here is what I wrote:SKCC LIKE [TCS]'
It doesn't work,so hopefully this reply will be much easier to understand. Apologies for the editing.
If you chose to use user defined item 0 for SKCC numbers, and you want
to match the ones that end with S, T or C, the filter would be:

APP_DXKeeper_USER_DEFINED_0 like '*[STC]'

73,

~iain / N6ML

Rich KB1FGC <marzo7088@...>

Edited

THE LAST EMAIL i WAS TRYING TO SEND WAS TO CONFUSING. HERE IS WHAT i'M TRYING TO DO,HAVE THE user defined column named SKCC filter any number appended with an S,T or C. here is what I wrote:SKCC  LIKE [TCS]'
It doesn't work,so hopefully this reply will be much easier to understand. Apologies for the editing.
Thanks for all the help.
73
Rich

iain macdonnell - N6ML

[...]