QO-100 / how to use transverter for logging

suitbert@...

Ok, thanks. Maybe one day it will be made possible to add transverters like the radio.txt for transceivers.
Thanks for your support!
73,
Suitbert, DF2PI

I have started using QO-100 and thought it might be a good idea to use the transverter-function within DXKeeper. But there is no transverter for 13 cm and 3 cm availible.
Is there any way to add such a transverter-setting? Or use a customizing of those? Any other ideas, how to log the correct freq for those QSOs?

+ Commander's transverter support is limited to the 7 bands from 6m to 23 cm. You can type in the correct frequency for satellite QSOs made on higher bands.

                73,

                      Dave. AA6YQ

suitbert@...

Hello,
I have started using QO-100 and thought it might be a good idea to use the transverter-function within DXKeeper. But there is no transverter for 13 cm and 3 cm availible.
Is there any way to add such a transverter-setting? Or use a customizing of those? Any other ideas, how to log the correct freq for those QSOs?
Thanks for your help!
regards,
Suitbert, DF2PI