How does DXKeeper figure out zones

I have a bunch of QSOs with W1UU in my log. Recently DXKeeper put W1UU in itu zone 6 but he's in MA, itu zone 8. How does DXK
determine the zone for a station entered via the N1MM-DXKeeper gateway?

+ When I type W1UU into DXView and strike the Enter key, its Main window reports that according to the installed USAP database,
this station is in Massachusetts, ITU zone 8. W1UU's entry in QRZ specifies the same location information. That leaves "the most
recent logged QSO with W1UU specifies ITU zone 6" (with DXKeeper configured to lookup previous QSOs when logging a new QSO) as the
likeliest explanation.

+ How is the Capture window's ITU box populated if you type W1UU in its Call box and strike the Enter or Tab key?

Pete W1RM

I have a bunch of QSOs with W1UU in my log.  Recently DXKeeper put W1UU in itu zone 6 but he’s in MA, itu zone 8.  How does DXK determine the zone for a station entered via the N1MM-DXKeeper gateway?

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@...