Club Log Confirming QSO Received

Robert T. Devine

Thanks

Kent N6WT

On DXKeeper "Check progress" tab look for ClubLog and click Upload.

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ClubLogUpload

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021, 19:26 Robert T. Devine <rtdevine@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I understand that but it keeps a record of all your contacts and charts them you. Clubs use this to post in their newsletters
for members to show DXCC totals etc.  my concern is if I receive a card today for a previous QSO and I mark it confirmed how do I get club log updated?
Is it done automatically or ?? So I guess I can update any QSO by relogging it then it will work? Only way? Correct?

I understand that but it keeps a record of all your contacts and charts them you. Clubs use this to post in their newsletters
for members to show DXCC totals etc. That is why I want it to be accurate. so i guess I can update any QSO by relogging it then it will work? Correct?

+ It should never be necessary to "relog" a QSO. Here's how DXLab supports uploading to Club log:

+ You can configure DXLab to automatically upload each newly-logged QSO to Club Log. This sets that QSO's "Club Log" item to 'Y', meaning "uploaded to Club Log"

+ If you modify a logged QSO's Entity, Frequency, Band, Mode, Date, Time, Propagation Mode, "QSL Rcvd", or "LoTW QSL Rcvd" items, that QSO's "Club Log" item will be set to 'M' (meaning "modified since last uploaded to Club Log")

+ If you click the Upload button in the "Club Log" panel in the lower-left corner of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab, then all logged QSOs that have never been uploaded to Club Log ("Club Log" item is blank), and all QSOs that have been modified since last being uploaded to Club Log ("Club Log" item is 'M') will be uploaded to Club Log.

+ Additional information is available here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Club%20Log

+ If I haven't answered your question above, please try again.

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 7:26 PM Robert T. Devine <rtdevine@comcast.net> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

I understand that but it keeps a record of all your contacts and charts them you. Clubs use this to post in their newsletters
for members to show DXCC totals etc. my concern is if I receive a card today for a previous QSO and I mark it confirmed how do I get club log updated?
Is it done automatically or ?? So I guess I can update any QSO by relogging it then it will work? Only way? Correct?
See http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ClubLogUpload

73,

~iain / N6ML

Robert T. Devine

Edited

I understand that but it keeps a record of all your contacts and charts them you. Clubs use this to post in their newsletters
for members to show DXCC totals etc.  my concern is if I receive a card today for a previous QSO and I mark it confirmed how do I get club log updated?
Is it done automatically or ?? So I guess I can update any QSO by relogging it then it will work? Only way? Correct?

I just started using the club Log interface and would like to know what I have to do to confirm a QSO for a country  in Club Log after inputting it into the log as received. Does it do it automatically or is there something else I need to do to confirm the QSO for the country in Club Log

+ DXKeeper supports submitting QSOs to Club Log so that your QSO partners can check for the presence of their QSOs in your log, and so that your Club Log Account's analytics will include all of your QSOs.

+ A QSO marked confirmed via QSL card or LoTW in DXKeeper and submitted to Club Log will be considered "confirmed" by Club Log's analytics.

+ DXKeeper does not check for matches (confirmations) in Club Log. To my knowledge, Club Log confirmations do not count towards any awards; you can submit QSOs from Club Log to IOTA, after which they will be reviewed by IOTA personnel before IOTA credit is granted. You can also submit QSOs to IOTA directly from DXKeeper.

Robert T. Devine