Launcher Access

Berry VK2FIG

New person question. To open the launcher (Windows 10) I need to go into the drive, find DXLab, find the DXLabLauncher application and open. Is there a way I can get the DXLabLauncher into my start menu? I don't see it under the DXSuite list. Thanks.

Berry VK2FIG

For the moment I have pinned it to the start list, just thought I was going to find it under DX Suite.

New person question.

+ Welcome to DXLab!

To open the launcher (Windows 10) I need to go into the drive, find DXLab, find the DXLabLauncher application and open. Is there a way I can get the DXLabLauncher into my start menu? I don't see it under the DXSuite list. Thanks.

+ Installing DXLab applications does not inert them into your start menu. To maintain control over when the Launcher starts, you can pin it to the Windows 10 Task Bar, or create a desktop icon. If you want the Launcher to be automatically started when Windows 10 starts, see this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add-an-app-to-run-automatically-at-startup-in-windows-10-150da165-dcd9-7230-517b-cf3c295d89dd