Topics

SC Filters

Jim - KR9U

Dave,

I turned on SC this evening and the filters were again empty.   When I shut it down, the message appeared that warned me that the filters were empty and wanted to know if I wanted to save it that way.  I said no.
Nothing new in the error log.   No Win update.
Programs that I ran today, as I recall on this computer are the Spot Collector, Internet Browser (Dissenter). WSJT-X, JT-Alert, Grid Tracker, Disk Keeper, I-Drive backup program.

Jim - KR9U

I turned on SC this evening and the filters were again empty. When I shut it down, the message appeared that warned me that the filters were empty and wanted to know if I wanted to save it that way. I said no.

+ Please do the following:

1. direct the Launcher to create a new Workspace named SpotCollectorError

2. direct the Launcher to save SpotCollector's settings to the new SpotCollectorError Workspace

3. using Windows Explorer, navigate to the Launcher's Workspace folder's SpotCollectorError folder

4. place the SpotCollector file in the SpotCollectorError folder into a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com