Topics

eQSL issue

As of yesterday afternoon when trying to sync eQSL I get a nearly immediate text box saying "You have no eQSL log entries at present." I can upload to eQSL without problems. Going to eQSL.cc shows I have 17 QSLs in the inbox. My name and password are correct in the eQSL config tab. Not aware of anything I changed in the program(s). Ideas?

+ DXKeeper displays that message when the phrase "You have no log entries" appears in the response from eQSL.cc. If that's not correct, I suggest that you engage with eQSL.cc support.

Steve - N3SL

As of yesterday afternoon when trying to sync eQSL I get a nearly immediate text box saying "You have no eQSL log entries at present."  I can upload to eQSL without problems.  Going to eQSL.cc shows I have 17 QSLs in the inbox.  My name and password are correct in the eQSL config tab.  Not aware of anything I changed in the program(s).  Ideas?

Thanks,
N3SL