From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Denneny
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 08:54
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Win10 update problem

No issues here with latest Win10 latest updates and DXL.  I use "ASKWOODY.COM" before uploading any upgrades.  I keep uploads button on hold. I also use Acronis backup.  So, I can rollback.  Do you use Windows Restore?

73, Jim K7EG

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Jim Denneny

No issues here with latest Win10 latest updates and DXL.  I use "ASKWOODY.COM" before uploading any upgrades.  I keep uploads button on hold. I also use Acronis backup.  So, I can rollback.  Do you use Windows Restore?

73, Jim K7EG

Win10 update has totally screwed up my PC, and has required me to, among other things, update links, etc.

DXLab will not load any of the programs. I get the following error messages

I am unsure how best to address this other than uninstall everything and reinstall the programs.

+ Attachments are not conveyed here, so I cannot see the error messages. Without seeing them, I cannot offer competent advice.

+ Please either post the text of the error messages here, or send your attachments to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

Lou Laderman W0FK

Win10 update has totally screwed up my PC, and has required me to, among other things, update links, etc.

DXLab will not load any of the programs. I get the following error messages

I am unsure how best to address this other than uninstall everything and reinstall the programs.

Lou, W0FK