Topics

Export QSOs / LoTWs R vs U

clockfm93@...

Here's a question for you, I sometimes click on Export QSO's in DXK so I can have a file to upload to clublog and others. If I do this first before I click "Add Requested", then my log book shows my new QSO's marked as uploaded and then they won't appear in the box for "Add Requested". I was able to correct the column to revert back to "R" so that I could properly upload all the new QSO's to LoTW.

So the question is: Is this a bug or is it supposed to be this way?
Thanks, Bob WD1M

Mike Rhodes / W8DN

Bob,
  Why export? Go to "Check Progress". Then, go to the Club Log section and upload.

Mike / W8DN