using Omnirig

John Wilson

     I have been trying to get my SDR back running as a Pan Adaptor.
I am using a virtual com port software program to split COM #1 to COM 2 and 5.
     My Question do I still need to use Omni Rig with SDR Console or HDSDR.
73 K5JRW

I have been trying to get my SDR back running as a Pan Adaptor.
I am using a virtual com port software program to split COM #1 to COM 2 and 5.

+ Without knowing to what COM1, COM2, and COM5 are connected, your connection topology remains unknown.

My Question do I still need to use Omni Rig with SDR Console or HDSDR.

+ Recommended configurations are provided in the first 6 Articles referenced in

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/SDRTopics>