Unstable function for QSL-shortcut

Knut Meland

When QSL cards pile up it is convenient to use a keyboard shortcut for each card.
So I tried Ctl-Alt-C.
Sometimes it worked like a brezze, sometimes it did not.
I tried to change to another window and back, and it worked again.
I really can't explain why this happened. Is it caused by an instability in the software?
73 de Knut LA9RY

When QSL cards pile up it is convenient to use a keyboard shortcut for each card.
So I tried Ctl-Alt-C.
Sometimes it worked like a brezze, sometimes it did not.
I tried to change to another window and back, and it worked again.
I really can't explain why this happened. Is it caused by an instability in the software?

+ Make certain that mouse cursor focus is in DXKeeper's Main window before you depress the Control key on your keyboard.