Topics

Log page display messed up #file

Gorm Helt-Hansen

Suddenly one day the log page messed up. The coloums had moved around so the order in the setup and the log page was not the same. When I tried to set up again, the first 3 coloums was ok. When I added a 4th coloum it moved up first in the log page and adding more coloums the log page was messed up more and more.
I have some pictures, but I don't know how to add them in this message.
But please - how do I make the log page reflect the set-up ?
73 Gorm / OZ6GH.

Gorm Helt-Hansen

Hi Norm.
Thanks a lot for your answer. It helped a lot. I just had to double click on the default file and all came back to normal

73 and thanks  Gorm / OZ6GH.

Suddenly one day the log page messed up. The coloums had moved around so the order in the setup and the log page was not the same. When I tried to set up again, the first 3 coloums was ok. When I added a 4th coloum it moved up first in the log page and adding more coloums the log page was messed up more and more.
I have some pictures, but I don't know how to add them in this message.
But please - how do I make the log page reflect the set-up ?
+ Gorm, I understand that you've corrected this situation, but I'd still like to better understand what happened. Please attach your pictures to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com