Topics

WSJTX not logging QSOs in DXKeeper.

ab2ul

Thanks Dave. Everything is fine now.

73

Tom  AB2UL

On 10/10/2020 8:03 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below
I am having trouble with WSJTX not logging QSOs to DXKeeper.  I have the rig set up as DX Lab Suite Commander in the settings of WSJTX and it has logged QSOs in the past. I don't know what could have changed. Any suggestions?

+ If' you're logging QSOs from WSJT-X directly to DXLab (without using JT-Alert), review these configuration instructions:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

I am having trouble with WSJTX not logging QSOs to DXKeeper.  I have the rig set up as DX Lab Suite Commander in the settings of WSJTX and it has logged QSOs in the past. I don't know what could have changed. Any suggestions?

+ If' you're logging QSOs from WSJT-X directly to DXLab (without using JT-Alert), review these configuration instructions:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesDirect>

+ If that doesn't get you going, please let me know.

ab2ul

Hello,

I am having trouble with WSJTX not logging QSOs to DXKeeper.  I have the rig set up as DX Lab Suite Commander in the settings of WSJTX and it has logged QSOs in the past. I don't know what could have changed. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Tom  AB2UL