Topics

Problem with FO-A

Bill - AA4M

Last year I worked TX2A (Austral Island) on CW, 3 bands, which were confirmed with QSL cards.  The ARRL later disallowed DXCC credit for these cards.  So I removed the "QSL card date received" from the 3 records, then clicked "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking", then ran a new progress report.  The 3 records still show in my DXCC progress report, how do I get rid of them without having to delete them from DXKeeper?

73, Bill - AA4M

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below
Last year I worked TX2A (Austral Island) on CW, 3 bands, which were confirmed with QSL cards.  The ARRL later disallowed DXCC credit for these cards.  So I removed the "QSL card date received" from the 3 records, then clicked "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking", then ran a new progress report.  The 3 records still show in my DXCC progress report, how do I get rid of them without having to delete them from DXKeeper?

+ Set each QSO's "QSL Rcvd" item to 'I' (meaning "Invalid for DXCC awards").

Dave, AA6YQ

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 8:02 AM Bill - AA4M <MrBill@aa4m.com> wrote:

Last year I worked TX2A (Austral Island) on CW, 3 bands, which were confirmed with QSL cards. The ARRL later disallowed DXCC credit for these cards. So I removed the "QSL card date received" from the 3 records, then clicked "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking", then ran a new progress report. The 3 records still show in my DXCC progress report, how do I get rid of them without having to delete them from DXKeeper?
If "Automatically recompute realtime award tracking" was not enabled
at the time you made the changes to your log, you will need to do a
Recompute manually (button at the bottom of the Check Progress tab)

~iain / N6ML

Bill - AA4M

That worked, thanks Dave!

73, Bill  AA4M

On 10/08/2020 08:06:57, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

+ Set each QSO's "QSL Rcvd" item to 'I' (meaning "Invalid for DXCC awards").

Dave, AA6YQ