CQ Marathon GM/S Shetland

Kent N6WT

In

It states "When you log a QSO with one of the above CQ countries with the CQ, WAE, Holyland region select box checked, a Region textbox will appear in the Capture window, and in the Awards panel on the Main window's Log QSOs tab."

I see no Region textbox in the "capture window", I only see the Region textbox in the main window of DXK awards panel. Also, I logged a QSO with MM1FEO that is Shetland. When I logged the QSO it did not mark it as GM/S in the Region box on the DXK Award panel. I had to set that manually. Is that how it is supposed to be?

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

In

It states "When you log a QSO with one of the above CQ countries with the CQ, WAE, Holyland region select box checked, a Region textbox will appear in the Capture window, and in the Awards panel on the Main window's Log QSOs tab."

I see no Region textbox in the "capture window"

+ The Capture window's Region selector is the right-most "control" in the 6th row of "controls" in the Capture window. You may have to expand the height of the Capture window to see it; to do so, use the left mouse button to drag the Capture window's bottom border downward.

Also, I logged a QSO with MM1FEO that is Shetland. When I logged the QSO it did not mark it as GM/S in the Region box on the DXK Award panel. I had to set that manually. Is that how it is supposed to be?

+ Unless you defined an Override (in DXView) for MM1FEO that specifies Shetland island, DXLab has no way of knowing that MM1FEO is on Shetland Island. Callbook lookups do not specify "CQ Country" or "WAE Country".