Topics

Upload/download to LoTW and EQSL notes

Tony Dixon G4CJC

When I upload /download to LoTW or EQSL it gets followed by a note saying how successful it was or was not. Fine, but why are some notes as a browser page and some as a Notepad++ page. No big deal, just curious.
73
Tony G4CJC

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments below:
When I upload /download to LoTW or EQSL it gets followed by a note saying how successful it was or was not. Fine, but why are some notes as a browser page and some as a Notepad++ page. No big deal, just curious.
+ eQSL.cc reports the results of an operation using HTML without a specified format; there is no alternative but to display it for the user to interpret. LoTW reports the results of an operation with an ADIF record, enabling DXKeeper to interpret the results and present them to the user.