Printing in Specific Space on QSL

Mike / W8DN

  Wondering if anyone has had success in printing in a specific space on their QSL. I have been playing with the label and card settings but my only success so far has been to jam the printer after running my sacrificial QSL thru one too many times.
  Yes, I could use stick-on labels but would prefer to laser print the info since the labels have a nasty habit of drying up and falling off after awhile.
  My QSL is 3.5x5.5 and the info area is in the top right corner, 2.75 inches from the left edge and extending to the right edge. It is 1.63 inches deep or tall. Standard postcard orientation.

Thanks,
Mike / W8DN

Wondering if anyone has had success in printing in a specific space on their QSL. I have been playing with the label and card settings but my only success so far has been to jam the printer after running my sacrificial QSL thru one too many times.
Yes, I could use stick-on labels but would prefer to laser print the info since the labels have a nasty habit of drying up and falling off after awhile.
My QSL is 3.5x5.5 and the info area is in the top right corner, 2.75 inches from the left edge and extending to the right edge. It is 1.63 inches deep or tall. Standard postcard orientation.

+ The QSL cards directly generated by DXKeeper are intentionally utilitarian, optimized for confirming large numbers of QSOs at low cost. If the QSL cards it generates don't meet your needs, DXKeeper can be configured to drive more sophisticated and flexible QSL card generators, as described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/QSL.htm#QSLing%20via%20ADIF>