Importing QSOs.

Jim Peden

Hi,

I am a new member of the group, my first posting.

Using wsjt-x and DXKeeper.

How do I import just new QSOs?
At the moment, I am importing the entire log every time which takes longer and longer.

Jim, G3ZQQ

W9MR Mike

Welcome to the group.

You should take a look at this article which describes how to connect WSJT-X with the DXLab Suite and perform direct logging operations.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 1:29 PM Jim Peden via groups.io <g3zqq=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

I am a new member of the group, my first posting.

Using wsjt-x and DXKeeper.

How do I import just new QSOs?
At the moment, I am importing the entire log every time which takes longer and longer.

Jim, G3ZQQ

I am a new member of the group, my first posting.

+ Welcome to DXLab!

Using wsjt-x and DXKeeper.

How do I import just new QSOs?

At the moment, I am importing the entire log every time which takes longer and longer.

+ You can enable the Import function's "duplicate checking" function, which is described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Import.htm#Duplicate_Checking>

+ However, this is very inefficient, as DXKeeper has to check each QSO in the file being imported to see if it's already present in your log.

+ The better approach is to have WSJT-X log QSOs directly to DXKeeper, eliminating the need to manually import them. There are two ways that WSJT-X can interoperate with DXLab, on both ways give you direct logging to DXKeeper. They are described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModes>

+ with step-by-step configuration instructions available for both. Choose the one that best meets your needs.