SOTA activation Logging

Bernd - KB7AK

If you still need to convert a CSV file to a TAB delimited file, you can do that in Excel, notepad++ can do this as well

Gary Lee Watson

Thanks Kent,
I really enjoy getting outside with the K1.  Hopefully next week we will bag another one.

73
Gary/W7EE

Kent N6WT

Gary

Thanks for the activation and contact!

73
Kent
N6WT

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 5:46 AM Gary Watson <whiskey7ee@...> wrote:
Thank you Dave!

Gary Lee Watson

Thank you Dave!

I worked my first SOTA activation today.  I loaded my log into the SOTA site and then downloaded it to a CVS file.  I am trying to convert it to Tab-Delimited file.   Any thoughts on what type of program will do this?  Am I doing it wrong by uploading to SOTA first?

+ DXKeeper can generate a SOTA submission directly; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#SOTA>

Gary Lee Watson

Hi
I worked my first SOTA activation today.  I loaded my log into the SOTA site and then downloaded it to a CVS file.  I am trying to convert it to Tab-Delimited file.   Any thoughts on what type of program will do this?  Am I doing it wrong by uploading to SOTA first?

How do you activators handle this?

Thanks
Gary/W7EE