Topics

does DXLab Suite use the NetFilter SDK toolkit?

I am working with my VPN provider to troubleshoot a problem where split VPN tunnel doesn't work on my ham-shack PC. The VPN provider's support has examined various diagnostics from the VPN software and believes the problem is that some piece of software I have downloaded uses the NetFilter SDK, and that there is a known conflict between their software running split-tunnel and NF-SDK. The support person could not identify which package(s) is/are using NF-SDK, so I'm asking this august group (and the authors of other packages I have downloaded). Dave?

+ No DXLab application uses the NetFilter SDK.

Jon McCombie

I am working with my VPN provider to troubleshoot a problem where split VPN tunnel doesn't work on my ham-shack PC. The VPN provider's support has examined various diagnostics from the VPN software and believes the problem is that some piece of software I have downloaded uses the NetFilter SDK, and that there is a known conflict between their software running split-tunnel and NF-SDK. The support person could not identify which package(s) is/are using NF-SDK, so I'm asking this august group (and the authors of other packages I have downloaded). Dave?

Thanks in advance and 73 de
--JonĀ  N1ILZ