VA3SB

Joe Subich, W4TV

Filter the log using the expression (Mode = 'PSK31')
or (Mode like 'PSK*') if you want all (PSK31, PSK63,
PSK125) PSK modes.

After that you can use the Export tab, answer "no" to
the offer to remove the filter, and export only your
PSK31 (or general PSK family) QSOs.

On 2020-08-02 3:05 PM, Serge Bertuzzo wrote:
Good afternoon to the group.
I am looking to generate a PSK31 only ADIF file from my DX Keeper master file. I presently have over 70K qsos in the master file (with many external backups – I do this on a weekly basis).  I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the appropriate section in the documentation that could assist me.  Please note,  that I  have reviewed the documentation and have been unsuccessful in generating such a report. Clearly I am doing something wrong. :-) Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on the software. Greatly appreciated.
73
Serge
VA3SB

I am looking to generate a PSK31 only ADIF file from my DX Keeper master file. I presently have over 70K qsos in the master file (with many external backups – I do this on a weekly basis). I would appreciate it if someone could point me to the appropriate section in the documentation that could assist me. Please note, that I have reviewed the documentation and have been unsuccessful in generating such a report.

+ To do that, you would

1. filter the Log Page Display to contain only PSK31 QSOs:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/FilterLog.htm#Advanced%20filters>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOFiltering>

2. Export the QSOs in the Log Page Display to an ADIF file:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Export.htm>

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSOExport>

+Specifically,

1a. click the Adv button on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab to display the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window

1b. in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "Mode Filter" panel, uncheck all of the boxes except PSK31, check the PSK31 box, and then click the Filter button on the right

2a. click the Main window's "Export QSOs" tab; when asked If you want the Log Page Display filter removed, click the No button

2b. on the "Export QSOs" tab, set the Options panel to "Export standard ADIF", click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the tab, and use the "ADIF Export" window that appears to specify the file into which you want your PSK31 QSOs exported

Serge Bertuzzo