QRZ problem when doing CBA

Jim Miller, AB3CV

I recently changed my QRZ password as part of my ongoing upgrading of security. It's a long string containing letters, numbers and a symbol.

It works fine for logging in to QRZ on my Chrome browser.

I put it in the password field on Pathfinder Configuration and pressed the Login button and didn't receive an error.

However when I do a CBA on import I get a username/password error box popping up indicating DXKeeper isn't successful doing the CBA.

Is there a length or structure limitation in Pathfinder on the password field when doing a CBA?

I am a QRZ subscriber and it was working before the password change.

Thanks

jim ab3cv

Joe Subich, W4TV

However when I do a CBA on import I get a username/password error box
popping up indicating DXKeeper isn't successful doing the CBA.
Are you using QRZ's XML Service? Did you change the password in
DXKeeper for that (separate entry)?

On 2020-07-19 10:16 AM, Jim Miller, AB3CV wrote:
I recently changed my QRZ password as part of my ongoing upgrading of security. It's a long string containing letters, numbers and a symbol.
It works fine for logging in to QRZ on my Chrome browser.
I put it in the password field on Pathfinder Configuration and pressed the Login button and didn't receive an error.
However when I do a CBA on import I get a username/password error box popping up indicating DXKeeper isn't successful doing the CBA.
Is there a length or structure limitation in Pathfinder on the password field when doing a CBA?
I am a QRZ subscriber and it was working before the password change.
Thanks
jim ab3cv

Jim Miller, AB3CV

Found the XML password spot in DXK and fixed it. All working fine now.

Thanks

JIm ab3cv

lee_humphrey65

same issue but i didn't change any passwords etc pathfinder will look up on qrz ik but won't populate the log anymore just started to happen
lee g6bfp

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:56 AM, lee_humphrey65 wrote:

same issue but i didn't change any passwords etc pathfinder will look up on qrz ik but won't populate the log anymore just started to happen

+ On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, what options do you have selected?

+ If your'e using "QRZ.com via Pathfinder", what version of Pathfinder are you running?

lee_humphrey65

hi sorry u ended up in my spam folder
so pathfinder version is 5.2.2

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 6:57 PM +0100, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:56 AM, lee_humphrey65 wrote:

same issue but i didn't change any passwords etc pathfinder will look up on qrz ik but won't populate the log anymore just started to happen

+ On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, what options do you have selected?

+ If your'e using "QRZ.com via Pathfinder", what version of Pathfinder are you running?

* more AA6YQ comments below

hi sorry u ended up in my spam folder

* I wondered why it was so hot.

so pathfinder version is 5.2.2

* QRZ changed the format of the web page last week, which broke Pathfinder 5.2.2's ability to extract callbook information. This was corrected in Pathfinder 5.2.5, which was publicly released last Friday. See

<https://groups.io/g/DXLab/message/195197>

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 6:57 PM +0100, "Dave AA6YQ" <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:56 AM, lee_humphrey65 wrote:

same issue but i didn't change any passwords etc pathfinder will look up on qrz ik but won't populate the log anymore just started to happen

+ On the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, what options do you have selected?

+ If your'e using "QRZ.com via Pathfinder", what version of Pathfinder are you running?

lee_humphrey65

So CBA still not working updated all software, all rebooted, so when I click on the cba button pathfinder goes and searches qrz and displays the information but it does not transfer to the log page as it used to do any ideas
lee
g6bfp

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 06:24 AM, lee_humphrey65 wrote:
So CBA still not working updated all software, all rebooted, so when I click on the cba button pathfinder goes and searches qrz and displays the information but it does not transfer to the log page as it used to do any ideas

+ What version number is shown in the title bar of Pathfinder's Main window?

+ What options are selected on the Callbook tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window?