Topics

PropView can't download the file predicted-sunspot-radio-flux.txt

Kent N6WT

John

I'm working on this with the noaa.gov webmaster. Sadly, I think they have today and the rest of the weekend off so I have not gotten a response since yesterday.

Thanks
73
Kent
N6WT

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 12:47 PM John Pelham <john@...> wrote:
... but I don't think it's my PC's or PropView's fault. PV says "object not found," and if I manually surf to https://services.swpc.noaa.gov/text/ , the file is not in the list available for download. So, I guess this post is just FYI at this point.

73, John W1JA

I'm working on this with the noaa.gov webmaster. Sadly, I think they have today and the rest of the weekend off so I have not gotten a response since yesterday.

+ Until this issue is resolved, on the Parameters tab on PropView's Main window, set the Conditions panel's SSN box to 0, as there are currently no sunspots on the sun.