Topics

command sequence question

d_ziolkowski

Hi Dave

radio is ft450

I have set up a several command sequences to QSY to various frequencies, the command sequence also sets other parameters for that freq such as mode, power,pre-amp etc. works great.

But I need to set my auto tuner each time I QSY.

SO I set up another command sequence to tune- set mode to cw, reduce power to 20 watts, TX , then RX. Works great!

Then I thought to run the TUNE command from the QSY command, but can't get that to work.

In the QSY sequence I have tried GOTO, IfBand, and Ifname --- none work, nothing happens, I can watch commander Messages and see the QSY commands run, but the commands from TUNE never run.

As an example here is a QSY command sequence:

<QSY 7074>
'pa00;
<IfName 40m, 5>   NOTE==the name from the Name box is 40m , the TUNE command sequence is Sequence 6 , so number 5.
<end>

Here is the TUNE command sequence:

'md03;
'pc020;
<TRANSMIT>
<Wait>
<Receive>
'PC075;
<end>

As a TEST, I set up another command sequence to see if it would run from the QSY command sequnce , again trying in turn  IfBand, and Ifname.

Again no evidence it ran.

'md03;
<end>

No error messages

So what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Dan KC2STA

[...]

+ So that I can see what you're doing, please make a screen capture of your Command sequence window, attach the image to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com