From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:56 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WAS Report Like DXCC Report

+ AA6YQ comments below

How would I go about writing a report for WAS that looks like the DXCC
report? I can create one in Excel from the individual
reports, but it would be nice to have one in the DXCC report format so I
could see readily what I was missing.

+ Customizing DXKeeper's progress reports is generally limited to filtering
the Log Page Display before invoking them, which you can
if desired automate with a script.

+ For complete freedom in WAS report generation, make copy of your Log file,
and then direct Excel to open the QSOs and WASProgress
tables in your Log. The columns in the QSOs table are documented here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Items.htm>

+ The WASProgress table has one row for each US state. There's a column for
Mixed, and a column for each band valid for WAS credit.
Each cell is either blank (meaning "no logged QSO") or contains one of these
letters:

W - worked

R - worked and requested

C - confirmed

S - confirmed, and included in a WAS submission

V - WAS award credit granted.

[...]

D. Scott MacKenzie

Hi All:

How would I go about writing a report for WAS that looks like the DXCC report?  I can create one in Excel from the individual reports, but it would be nice to have one in the DXCC report format so I could see readily what I was missing.

Thanks

Scott aka KB0FHP