Topics

launcher does not open

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment s below

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 05:58 PM, Crispo, Alexander W wrote:

Where do you suggest would be a good place and name for my log file.

+ I'd rename it KA9OUT.mdb and move it to DXKeeper's Databases folder. Then change the pathname in the "Log file" panel at the to of the Configuration window's Log tab to specify

c:\dxlab\dxkeeper\databases\ka9out.mdb

I assume it requires a certain format?

+ You're just moving the existing file from one folder to another, and changing its name. It's content will be unaffected.

Crispo, Alexander W

No, I no longer see the message about the subdivision Database being opened By another application.

Where do you suggest would be a good place and name for my log file. I assume it requires a certain format?

Al    KA9OUT

Al Crispo
Professor Emeritus
Purdue University

On Jun 28, 2020, at 8:45 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments beow

Now I notice in the launcher that the launcher check box is grayed out and so is the program path?  What does that mean and how do I fix that?

+ On the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration by

by another window, the Launcher's checkbox and program path Evmessage are always disabled because its currently running, and so it's location cannot be changed.

+ I'm DXKeeper is able to load your current log file. Some advice: to reduce the opportunity for confusion, move your log file somewhere other than your Backup folder.

+ Are you still seeing the error message about the Subdivision Database being opened by another application?

+ AA6YQ comments beow

Now I notice in the launcher that the launcher check box is grayed out and so is the program path?  What does that mean and how do I fix that?

+ On the "DXLab Apps" tab of the Launcher's Configuration window, the Launcher's checkbox and program path are always disabled because its currently running, and so it's location cannot be changed.

+ I'm DXKeeper is able to load your current log file. Some advice: to reduce the opportunity for confusion, move your log file somewhere other than your Backup folder.

+ Are you still seeing the error message about the Subdivision Database being opened by another application?

Crispo, Alexander W

Ok Dave I got the correct file in and it did display my QSO’s, It did restart correctly.

Now I notice in the launcher that the launcher check box is grayed out and so is the program path?  What does that mean and how do I fix that?

Al  KA9OUT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10