From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of N6MZ Michael Mraz
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 13:31
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] speaking of grids

Sorry to be a lid but I've looked and looked in the docs and can't find instructions for setting up the apps so that needed grids get the nice SpotCollector highlight font the way needed countries do. I DON'T use jtalert only the DXLab apps. Help anyone?

TNX de N6MZ

Sorry to be a lid but I've looked and looked in the docs and can't find instructions for setting up the apps so that needed grids get the nice SpotCollector highlight font the way needed countries do. I DON'T use jtalert only the DXLab apps. Help anyone?

+ DXLab provides realtime award tracking for the ARRL's VUCC awards, the goal of which is to confirm grid squares on VHF and UHF bands. Support for the pursuit of grid squares on all bands (not just VHF and UHF) is limited to the ability to generate a progress report.

+ Step-by-step instructions for pursuing VUCC awards are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/VUCCAwardTracking>

+ The DXKeeper reference documentation for pursuing VUCC awards is here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#Realtime%20Award%20Tracking%20for%20ARRL%20VUCC%20Awards>

+ When you enable real-time award tracking for VUCC in DXKeeper, SpotCollector will automatically highlight active stations with whom a confirmed QSOs would advance your progress towards your specified VUCC objectives.

+ DXKeeper's all-band grid progress report is described here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Progress.htm#AP%20Maidenhead%20reports>