Topics

S meter and band pass info in Commander

Dave AA6YQ

Hi all, I was reading through some of the info on the website and noticed that some of the information that is requested from the radio (IC7300) by Commander is the S meter reading and the band pass filter info. Where is this info displayed in Commander and how can I get to it?

+ The S-meter reading is displayed as a horizontal bar above the "VFO A" display, with a numeric value shown in the upper-right corner of the "VFO A" panel. See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/commander/Help/SMeter.htm>

Commander's Smeter folder should already contain an IC-7300.txt file.

Frank Ventura

Hi all, I was reading through some of the info on the website and noticed that some of the information that is requested from the radio (IC7300) by Commander is the S meter reading and the band pass filter info. Where is this info displayed in Commander and how can I get to it? Thanks
Frank, n1fmv