Topics

Open Thank you to Dave, AA6YQ LotW: download failure

Wayne Newport

Absolutely agree Dave must never sleep.For the computer challenged like me he is a godsend.
Thanks for your tireless effort and your amazing suite of programs Dave
Wayne VK4WTN

Carl - WC4H

I absolutely concur.  BTW, there is a Like button at the bottom of each post.

73.
Carl - WC4H

k0is@...

Were this Facebook I would have to click on LIKE.  Very true, I’m new to DXLabs, but Dave is nothing short of amazing.

For many years (more than 10) I have been using DXlab and always if there is a problem, the response of Dave is just the best. Not only (mostly within minutes) his response time but also his solution to the problems is outstanding.
So here you go Dave; Thank you very much..................you are the best.

73

Will

K6ND

--