Topics

LotW sent field is set to U but QSOs are not in LotW


Steve K8JQ
 

Dave,

I intended to get back to you about this the day you posted but lost track of it. The procedure worked. Thanks for the patience and methodical assistance.

Steve, K8JQ


On 5/22/2020 5:48 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
* More AA6YQ comments below

" . . . any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?"

Yes, it changed from U to Y.

+ Ok, then do the following:

1. On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LoTW" box

2. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will populate the Log Page Display with all QSOs that have been submitted to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW

3. Confirm that every QSO shown in the Log Page Display can be re-submitted to LoTW using the "Station Location" and "Station Callsign" specified in the TQSL panel at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab; if so then proceed to step 4.

4. On the Main window's QSL tab,

4a. set the "QSL Via" selector to LoTW

4b. click the "Add All" button; this will populate the QSL Queue with the QSOs in the Log Page Display

4c. click the Upload to LoTW button

4d. wait a couple of hours, and then click the "Sync LoTW QSOs" button

5. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; do any QSOs appear in the Log Page Display?

       73,

             Dave, AA6YQ







Dave AA6YQ
 

* More AA6YQ comments below

" . . . any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?"

Yes, it changed from U to Y.

+ Ok, then do the following:

1. On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LoTW" box

2. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; this will populate the Log Page Display with all QSOs that have been submitted to LoTW, but not accepted by LoTW

3. Confirm that every QSO shown in the Log Page Display can be re-submitted to LoTW using the "Station Location" and "Station Callsign" specified in the TQSL panel at the bottom of the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab; if so then proceed to step 4.

4. On the Main window's QSL tab,

4a. set the "QSL Via" selector to LoTW

4b. click the "Add All" button; this will populate the QSL Queue with the QSOs in the Log Page Display

4c. click the Upload to LoTW button

4d. wait a couple of hours, and then click the "Sync LoTW QSOs" button

5. At the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Filter panel's LoTW button; do any QSOs appear in the Log Page Display?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ


Steve K8JQ
 

" . . . any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?"

Yes, it changed from U to Y.

Steve, K8JQ 


On 5/21/2020 10:20 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Tried a couple of QSOs. No change in the LotW sent field, it remains U.

+ OK. Please do the following:

1. On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LoTW" box

2. Right-click the Log Page Display entry for the same QSO you just checked, and select "Upload to LoTW" from the pop-up window. Wait an hour, right-click the QSO's Log Page Display entry, and select "Update from LoTW"; any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?

       73,

                Dave, AA6YQ






Henk Remijn PA5KT
 

Is there a reason to filter?

What are you filtering?

I usually do remove all filters and then do the steps you describe.

You can also check on the LotW site what was processed.

73 Henk PA5KT

Op 22-5-2020 om 00:05 schreef Steve K8JQ:

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".



Steve, K8JQ


On 5/21/2020 5:24 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Aa6YQ comments below

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper. 

+ Thanks for the explanation.

+ Try resubmitting the batch that was submitted but not accepted. Does TQSL reject them as "already submitted"?

        73,

              Dave, AA6YQ






Dave AA6YQ
 

+ AA6YQ comments below

Tried a couple of QSOs. No change in the LotW sent field, it remains U.

+ OK. Please do the following:

1. On the "QSL Configuration" window's LoTW tab, check the "Permit uploading of QSOs already uploaded to LoTW" box

2. Right-click the Log Page Display entry for the same QSO you just checked, and select "Upload to LoTW" from the pop-up window. Wait an hour, right-click the QSO's Log Page Display entry, and select "Update from LoTW"; any change in the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ


Steve K8JQ
 

Tried a couple of QSOs. No change in the LotW sent field, it remains U.

Steve, K8JQ


On 5/21/2020 8:46 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Steve K8JQ wrote:

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".

+ OK. Locate the Log Page Display entry for one of the QSOs in the group that you say was uploaded but not accepted by LoTW. Right click it and select "update from LoTW" from the pop-up menu. When this operation complete, inspect the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item; to what is it now set?

      73,

           Dave, AA6YQ

 



Dave AA6YQ
 

+ AA6YQ comments below

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 03:05 PM, Steve K8JQ wrote:

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".

+ OK. Locate the Log Page Display entry for one of the QSOs in the group that you say was uploaded but not accepted by LoTW. Right click it and select "update from LoTW" from the pop-up menu. When this operation complete, inspect the QSO's "LoTW QSL Sent" item; to what is it now set?

      73,

           Dave, AA6YQ

 


Steve K8JQ
 

My usual method is to filter the Log QSOs tab, then on the QSL tab => Add Requested => Upload to LotW => Sync LotW QSOs => Sync Lotw QSLs. This won't work because when I click Add Requested there are no QSOs added to the queue because all the QSOs have the sent field set to U.

I tried TQSL. It failed. The popup error message box was titled "Already Uploaded QSOs Detected".



Steve, K8JQ


On 5/21/2020 5:24 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ Aa6YQ comments below

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper. 

+ Thanks for the explanation.

+ Try resubmitting the batch that was submitted but not accepted. Does TQSL reject them as "already submitted"?

        73,

              Dave, AA6YQ






Dave AA6YQ
 

+ Aa6YQ comments below

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper.

+ Thanks for the explanation.

+ Try resubmitting the batch that was submitted but not accepted. Does TQSL reject them as "already submitted"?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ


Steve K8JQ
 

A CWT is a "CW test". A one hour CW contest that runs three times on Wednesdays. I usually make about a hundred contacts. As far as I am aware, the logs for the three CWTs have the same format, no reason for one to be different from the others. I see no difference among them as I look at them in the Log QSOs window. N1MMLogger+ is the source, import ADIF into DXKeeper.

Steve, K8JQ

On 5/21/2020 4:40 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I made some contacts in each of the three CWTs yesterday. 

+ What's a CWT ?

Uploaded to LotW per the instructions on UploadLotWLogPageDisplay - DX Lab Suite Wiki <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotWLogPageDisplay>  , or so I thought. The 1300Z and 0300Z logs appear to have uploaded and sync'ed OK.

The 1900Z CWT appears not to have been successful. The LotW sent field is set to U for all of these QSOs. But when I look at the LotW web page Your QSOs, they are not in LotW.

+ How are the QSOs in your 1900Z CWT different than those in your 1300Z and 0300Z logs?

       73,

               Dave, AA6YQ







Dave AA6YQ
 

+ AA6YQ comments below

I made some contacts in each of the three CWTs yesterday.

+ What's a CWT ?

Uploaded to LotW per the instructions on UploadLotWLogPageDisplay - DX Lab Suite Wiki <https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/UploadLotWLogPageDisplay> , or so I thought. The 1300Z and 0300Z logs appear to have uploaded and sync'ed OK.

The 1900Z CWT appears not to have been successful. The LotW sent field is set to U for all of these QSOs. But when I look at the LotW web page Your QSOs, they are not in LotW.

+ How are the QSOs in your 1900Z CWT different than those in your 1300Z and 0300Z logs?

73,

Dave, AA6YQ


Steve K8JQ
 

Dave,

I made some contacts in each of the three CWTs yesterday. Uploaded to LotW per the instructions on UploadLotWLogPageDisplay - DX Lab Suite Wiki , or so I thought. The 1300Z and 0300Z logs appear to have uploaded and sync'ed OK.

The 1900Z CWT appears not to have been successful. The LotW sent field is set to U for all of these QSOs. But when I look at the LotW web page Your QSOs, they are not in LotW.

How can I recover from this?

Thank you.

Steve, K8JQ