Lost Commander

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 05:01 PM, Robie wrote:

Your virus protection software has quarantined Commander.  Most likely you use MS Defender.  A recent change has made this package identify Commander as containing a virus.  Search the archives and you will find the solution to this issue. I has been discussed extensively over the past 10 days

+ Recovery instructions are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RecoverMissingExecutable

Robie - AJ4F

Michael,

Your virus protection software has quarantined Commander.  Most likely you use MS Defender.  A recent change has made this package identify Commander as containing a virus.  Search the archives and you will find the solution to this issue. I has been discussed extensively over the past 10 days.

Robie - AJ4F

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 11:52 PM Michael Daly <n5sj@...> wrote:

I’m unable to launch Commander. I’m running Icom 756 PRO III, The message from DXLabLauncher is “unable to launch Commander – the file C:\DXLab\Commander\CI-V Commander.exe does not exist”

What am I doing wrong?

Mike

Michael Daly, N5SJ

1408 Linda Drive