Parks on the Air #poll

Dave AA6YQ

Do you pursue the Parks on the AIr award, known as POTA?

https://parksontheair.com/

Results

See Who Responded

KA9JAC

Dave,

There is no reason to add anything special for pota
They can work the same park over and over
For awards everything is tracked via their own database.

73
Bob

On 4/1/2020 8:58 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Do you pursue the Parks on the AIr award, known as POTA?

https://parksontheair.com/

1. Yes
2. No

Vote Now

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Ron KU7Y

I took the poll but.....

While I have no intention of keeping track of POTA contacts for any awards I do enjoy working those folks when I find them.

If keeping track of them was "easy", I might do more chasing.

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Mountain Home, ID  DN23dc

CW Ops #1211