Topics

Spot Collector stopped working

K4PX K4PX

Spot Collector has stopped working.  Uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working.

g4wjs

On 27/03/2020 13:01, K4PX K4PX wrote:
Spot Collector has stopped working.  Uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working.
Hi OM,

first thing to check is you PCs clock, did a DST adjustment get missed perhaps.

Bill

G4WJS.

K4PX K4PX

Clock is OK

g4wjs

On 27/03/2020 20:15, K4PX K4PX wrote:
Clock is OK
Hi OM,

unless you are set to UTC, is your PC set to the correct time zone?

Bill

G4WJS.

Spot Collector has stopped working.

+ What is it that leads you to conclude that SpotCollector has stopped working?

+ Please review

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/EmptyDatabase>

K4PX K4PX

Hi Dave,
Well the spots are coming in as when I look at the Config/Sources the spots are all rolling in, but none show in the Spotcollector display.  I have made sure all filters are cleared.  It has worked just fine for 3 years now but suddenly stopped a few days ago without me changing anything.  Any ideas?
Thanks Dave.
Joe
K4PX

K4PX K4PX

NEVERMIND!!!  The Control/Filter X fixed it.  Sorry for the false alarm.
73,
Joe
K4PX