Topics

Problem in downloading eQSL images

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

Sorry to come back to this issue.
I *STILL* have the same problem and daily I have to download the eQSL images one by one.
Not having seen in the past 6 weeks any other user raising the same problem I *DO* suspect that there is a mis-setting in my DxK (actually v. 15.4.9) prg.

Could this be the case?

+ Highly unlikely. There has been no change to DXKeeper in this area for years.

What do I have to recheck?

+ Contact the source of the error message: eQSL.

Carlo - IK2RPE

Dave,

Sorry to come back to this issue.
I *STILL* have the same problem and daily I have to download the eQSL images one by one.
Not having seen in the past 6 weeks any other user raising the same problem I *DO* suspect that there is a mis-setting in my DxK (actually v. 15.4.9) prg.
Could this be the case?
What do I have to recheck?

Thanks and best regards

Carlo IK2RPE