Topics

JT Alert Logging to DXKeeper

W0MU

I am not sure if this question is better asked with the JTDX  or JT alert folks or here.

I have the options checked the DXview/pathfinder info but I have noticed that no data such as county is not being populated in DXKeeper.  Is that not what should be happening?  Or does it just populate the calls into those windows?  Maybe the data is coming directly from JTDX

If not is there an easy way to import data from QRZ or other places with county and other missing data?

Thanks!

W0MU

W0MU

I changed some settings in JT Alert.  It now looks like missing data is being filled in at least on a few contacts.  I will let you know if things should change.

W0MU

I am not sure if this question is better asked with the JTDX or JT alert folks or here.

I have the options checked the DXview/pathfinder info but I have noticed that no data such as county is not being populated in DXKeeper. Is that not what should be happening? Or does it just populate the calls into those windows? Maybe the data is coming directly from JTDX

If not is there an easy way to import data from QRZ or other places with county and other missing data?

+ Step-by-step instructions for configuring JTAlert to interoperate with DXLab are here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStartedwithK1JTModesWithJTAlert>