Topics

Newcomer Help setting up WinWarbler

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 04:18 PM, Richard Lawn wrote:

I actually used DX Lab Suite years ago, abandoned it for a while and now because of some recent upgrades have decided to come back to the fold. I've been trying to set up Winwarbler with my IC-7610 and found that there are too many tutorials for my old brain to grasp. Can someone point me to a nice, straight forward setup for getting this going with the 7610?

+ Welcome back, Rick!

+ I suggest that you start by reviewing

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

+ Then take a look at

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Multimode_Setup>

+ If you encounter questions, don't hesitate to post them here.

Richard Lawn

I actually used DX Lab Suite years ago, abandoned it for a while and now because of some recent upgrades have decided to come back to the fold. I've been trying to set up Winwarbler with my IC-7610 and found that there are too many tutorials for my old brain to grasp. Can someone point me to a nice, straight forward setup for getting this going with the 7610?

TNX in advance
73
Rick, W2JAZ

--