Topics

Clublog errors

Gilbert Baron W0MN

Interesting and probably not important as these are very old. Strangely though Clublog calls them broken but DXKEEPER does not. They are either so old or not QSLed that I think it best to simply ignore or delete from log.

I am not sure why I even bother with CLUBLOG. I just thought I would upload in case it is a help to someone.

Below is what I got from them.

Dear W0MN,

While processing your ADIF file for Club Log, the following possible problems were detected. Your log may be correct, but if necessary you can resolve these problems and create a new ADIF. If you make changes, it's recommended that on your next upload you use the option to clear your existing log, to avoid leaving prior records in Club Log.

If you would like to discuss these problems, then please open a discussion on the reflector, or reply to this email to ask the volunteer team for help. You can disable these emails from the Settings page if you prefer.

Google Groups Reflector: https://groups.google.com/group/clublog

Information on DXCC mappings: https://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/categories/59801

Ask for help from the volunteer team: https://clublog.freshdesk.com/

73 de Michael G7VJR

* Software: DXKEEPER

* File name: ClubLogUpload.ADI (923.04 KB)

* New QSOs: 3,693

Callsign: VK9      Date: 1970-09-28 00:00:00          Band: 20              QSL: Yes

VK9 is an invalid QSO, either under the ARRL DXCC rules or because it is outside the known dates of a valid operation. Club Log is storing this QSO, but marking it as invalid. For more information, please see http://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/53820-invalid-mappings

Note: There are comments about VK9 in the Club Log database, which may provide further details. See https://clublog.org/test.php?c=VK9&t=23328000.

Callsign: 5H3       Date: 1970-09-28 00:00:00          Band: 20              QSL: Yes

Your log claims ZANZIBAR. Overriding your choice and using TANZANIA.

Callsign: CR6       Date: 1970-09-28 00:00:00          Band: 20              QSL: Yes

Your log claims PORTUGAL. Overriding your choice and using ANGOLA.

Callsign: GU0     Date: 1970-09-28 00:00:00          Band: 20              QSL: Yes

Your log claims GUERNSEY. Overriding your choice and using ENGLAND.

Callsign: P46S     Date: 1984-11-24 20:17:00          Band: 15              QSL: Yes

Your log claims ARUBA. Overriding your choice and using SINT MAARTEN, SABA, ST EUSTATIUS.

Callsign: KH7X    Date: 2017-11-19 23:52:00          Band: 20              QSL: No

Your log claims HAWAII. Club Log has a specific exception for KH7X and will use UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

See https://clublog.org/test.php?c=KH7X&t=1511135520 for details.

Callsign: EZ0T     Date: 2018-05-27 22:04:55          Band: 20              QSL: No

'EZ0T' is not known to have been active from TURKMENISTAN on this date. As a precaution, this QSO will be stored but marked as invalid for DXCC. If this callsign is valid, it can be whitelisted - you are invited to send feedback. For a detailed explanation, please see: http://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/77534-whitelists

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb