Topics

Feature Idea

David Burden

Dave,

I love the many features in DXLabs. As a DXPedition slot chaser and Marathoner i really appreciate your little Callsign progress panels showing bands and modes and status of each in the grid.

What would be great (for me anyway) would be a window where you can select which call signs to display and have multiple call signs staus panels displayed.

Just an idea.

Many thanks for all you do, will you be at Dayton this year?

73 David
VK3BDX

I love the many features in DXLabs. As a DXPedition slot chaser and Marathoner i really appreciate your little Callsign progress panels showing bands and modes and status of each in the grid.

What would be great (for me anyway) would be a window where you can select which call signs to display and have multiple call signs staus panels displayed.

+ Thanks, David. I have added this to DXKeeper's Enhancement List.

Many thanks for all you do, will you be at Dayton this year?

+ I'm not planning to attend the Dayton Hamvention this year.