Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate

Dave AA6YQ

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Joe - W9RF

Dave,

It's your continued patience and knowledge that helps keep this group friendly and a pleasure to be a apart of.

We all make mistakes and have questions but there is always someone to guide us..

73's to all

es Happy Holidays.

Kudos

W9RF - Joe

On Monday, December 23, 2019, 1:47:54 PM CST, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Ed Douglass

And we owe you a tone of thanks for an excellent suite of programs and an outstanding level of support!  Do you ever sleep?

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019, 1:47 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Gilbert Baron W0MN

The same to you Dave.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN
Hierro candente, batir de repente
44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your
continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness, and accuracy
are greatly appreciated!

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

ghassan chammas

God bless you and your family dave

Merry christmas and prosperous 2020 from beirut lebanon to you and to all radio hams
De od5ya
Ghassan

Sent from Samsung tablet.

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Jeff WB9DAR

Many thanks to you Dave for your help and patience. Have a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year to you and yours.

73 Jeff WB9DAR

On Dec 23, 2019, at 2:46 PM, ghassan chammas via Groups.Io <ac2ra@...> wrote:

God bless you and your family dave

Merry christmas and prosperous 2020 from beirut lebanon to you and to all radio hams
De od5ya
Ghassan

Sent from Samsung tablet.

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Ted Bauer

Thank you, Dave! And all the best to you and yours.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and Best Wishes for a Healthy and Prosperous 2020 to all the DXLab'ers!!

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 2:47 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

---
Ted   WA3AER

RIchard Thorne

Same to you and all on the list.

I feel the same about the list.  I don't post very often, but I sure learn quite a bit just reading the questions and answers.

Thanks for developing and supporting a great logging system/suite.

Rich - N5ZC

On 12/23/2019 1:47 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Glenn Van Benschoten

Same holiday wishes to you Dave and the rest of this group!

I'm an old ham, but a newbie to DXLabs and this group - I can truly say that
I am learning a lot from following the interactions.

Dave, you are a "role model" for how this collaboration should work and I
for one am in awe and full of respect for the job you do!

N0VB
Glenn Van Benschoten
gtvanben@...

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your
continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Phil Cooper

And to you Dave!

I can't tell you how much the DXLab suite means to me.

Wishing you - and all DXLab users a wonderful time, and may 2020 bring you
all the DX you need!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your
continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Björn SM7IUN

I wish you and your family the same, Dave.

Your contribution to the amateur radio community is second to none.
We are so many who owe you so much.

Björn SM7IUN

Den mån 23 dec. 2019 kl 20:47 skrev Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>:

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Russ Ravella

Happy Holidays to you too Dave, and to your family and all your loved ones as well !

And thank you so much for your skillful and patient support and for the amazing DXLab Suite.

Best DX and 73,
Russ, KR6W

On Dec 23, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Björn Ekelund, SM7IUN <bjorn@...> wrote:

I wish you and your family the same, Dave.

Your contribution to the amateur radio community is second to none.
We are so many who owe you so much.

Björn SM7IUN

Den mån 23 dec. 2019 kl 20:47 skrev Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...>:
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Andrew OBrien

Thanks for your hard work Dave . Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you and yours . Peace in 2020 .

Andy

On Dec 23, 2019, at 2:47 PM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness,
and accuracy are greatly appreciated!

Ivor Lee <mm02m0iel@...>

I also like a Merry Christmas and Happy Hunakkah to everyone on this list and in particular to thank Dave for all his hard work and incredible support.

Wishing everyone good DX for 2020 and looking forward to meeting many members of the list on the air.

Ivor

MM0IEL

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Barry Murrell ZS2EZ

A very Happy Christmas to you and your family Dave, from a sunny (and HOT!)
Port Elizabeth (South Africa). Heartfelt thanks for all that you have done
for DXers everywhere - could not imagine DXing without DXLabs!!

Also to all other DXLab users everywhere, a wonderful Christmas and a
DX-filled 2020!!

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
EPC#0558 DMC#1690  30MDG#4081
DXCC HONOR ROLL (332/340)
DXCC(mixed)#41,146  DXCC(RTTY)#1,916
DXCC(phone)#34,990  DXCC(CW)#11,714
DXCC 80m,40m,30m,20m,17m,15m,12m,10m 5BDXCC#8,916
WAS Triple Play #492  WAS(RTTY)#538  WAS(Digital)#163-Endorsements JT65,FT8
WAZ(RTTY)#185  WAE-I(mixed)#72 WAZS(mixed)#214  AAA#1569
AS ZR6DXB: VUCC(50MHZ)#1,334  UKSMG WAE(Silver)#75  UKSMG AFRICA#22  WAC
(Satellite)
I wish you a 2020 full of happiness, excellent health, and good DX!

I could not be happier with the way this discussion group works; your
continuing contribution to its friendliness, responsiveness, and accuracy
are greatly appreciated!

Dennis

Happy Holidays to Dave and the group.  Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2020.

ckjones76@...

And salutations to you also.   Thank you for the great program.

73, Chuck N7BV