Topics

Printing CW in WinWarbler

Arthur Petteway

Where can I find the program that works with WinWabler and CWget to produce the CW print into WinWarbler?

73,
Art WB4MNK

Where can I find the program that works with WinWabler and CWget to produce the CW print into WinWarbler?

+ Please explain what you mean by "produce the CW print into WinWarbler"

Arthur Petteway

Dave,

I used to use WinWarbler with CWGet and a small free program that would transfer the actual print of the CW signal I was tune to into the WinWarbler receive window. I am not sure how it actually worked but work well.
I believe this program used to be on your DXLab web site but could not find it.

73,
Art WB4MNK

I used to use WinWarbler with CWGet and a small free program that would transfer the actual print of the CW signal I was tune to into the WinWarbler receive window.

+ Applications known to interoperate with DXLab applications are listed here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/download.htm#Bridges,%20Gateways,%20%20and%20Extenders>

+ The one you seek was developed by Dick W3OA:

<http://dickwilliams.byethost17.com/CWGetToWinwarbler.html?i=1>

Arthur Petteway

Dave,

CWGtoWW is correct.

Thanks
Art WB4MNK

Gordon LaPoint

I think he is looking for the CWGET to DXL bridge, if so look here:
<http://dickwilliams.byethost17.com/CWGetToWinwarbler.html?i=1>
Gordon - N1MGO

+ AA6YQ comments below