Topics

DXKeeper: FT4 Qso's are listed as "MFSK"

Using DXKeeper, I imported my FT Roundup .adi log from N1MM Logger+ and the FT4 Qso's are now listed in DXKeeper as "MFSK". Please advise how I can change this so the Qso's are shown as FT4 and not MFSK? Please reply directly to: RLVZ@...

+ Please attach the .adi file you imported into DXKeeper to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ so I can see what was imported.

Dick Van Zandt

Using DXKeeper, I imported my FT Roundup .adi log from N1MM Logger+ and the FT4 Qso's are now listed in DXKeeper as "MFSK".  Please advise how I can change this so the Qso's are shown as FT4 and not MFSK?   Please reply directly to: RLVZ@...

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM
RLVZ@...