Topics

60 Mtr

Rien Aarden

Hello,

I'm make a lot of qso's on 60 Mtr but in the DXCC Challenge there is no 60 Meter display.
How can I see how much  DXCC I have worked on 60 Mtr??
Tnx Rien, PA7RA

ND9G Mike

60M QSOs do not count for DXCC, which is likely why they aren't displayed.

You can filter your log to 60M and then click the Progress button in the DXCC panel of the Check progress tab, it will give you a report.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 11:37 AM Rien Aarden <pa7ra@...> wrote:
Hello,

I'm make a lot of qso's on 60 Mtr but in the DXCC Challenge there is no 60 Meter display.
How can I see how much  DXCC I have worked on 60 Mtr??
Tnx Rien, PA7RA

I'm make a lot of qso's on 60 Mtr but in the DXCC Challenge there is no 60 Meter display.

+ That's because 60m QSOs are not valid for DXCC awards, or for any other ARRL awards. 60m is too narrow for DXing.

How can I see how much DXCC I have worked on 60 Mtr??

+ Filter the Log Page Display to contain only 60m QSOs, generate a DXCC progress report, and look at the numbers in the progress report's Mixed column.