Topics

Script error

Rod Greene

I get a "Script Error randomly when I'm running Launcher, dxk, dxv, pf and sc. I think it's associated with these but not 100 pct sure. Any suggestions? I just have to clik on the 'Yes" button two or three times and it goes away with no problems.

Attachment of screen shot

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc

Rod Greene

I guess attachments don't work - sri!

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 11:12:00 AM MST, Rod Greene via Groups.Io <w7zrc@...> wrote:

I get a "Script Error randomly when I'm running Launcher, dxk, dxv, pf and sc. I think it's associated with these but not 100 pct sure. Any suggestions? I just have to clik on the 'Yes" button two or three times and it goes away with no problems.

Attachment of screen shot

Thanks and 73, Rod/w7zrc

I get a "Script Error randomly when I'm running Launcher, dxk, dxv, pf and sc. I think it's associated with these but not 100 pct sure. Any suggestions? I just have to clik on the 'Yes" button two or three times and it goes away with no problems.

+ Pathfinder incorporates the Internet Explorer web browser. When attempting to render web pages, Internet Explorer reports errors when directed to execute what it considers to be erroneous scripts embedded in those web pages. Please see this article for actions you can take to reduce the incidence of these script error reports:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/PreventingScriptingErrors>