Topics

just a wish :-)

Al Groff

Peter,
  With AutoHotKey, you could map any key or key combination to generate Ctrl-alt-b...

AL, K0VM

On 11/13/2019 9:03 AM, dk5dc wrote:
Being the QSL Manager for DK65DARC &DL65DARC (each of them approx. 125.000 contacts and a LOT of qsl requests) ... and in 2020 being the qsl manager for the 70th anniversary of DARC with similare planned activities, I would rather like an easier to reach qsl received keyboard shortcut for incoming instead of ctrl-alt-b. Maybe a single crtl or alt combination?  :-). Just a wish......

73, Peter

Being the QSL Manager for DK65DARC &DL65DARC (each of them approx. 125.000 contacts and a LOT of qsl requests) ... and in 2020 being the qsl manager for the 70th anniversary of DARC with similare planned activities, I would rather like an easier to reach qsl received keyboard shortcut for incoming instead of ctrl-alt-b. Maybe a single crtl or alt combination? :-). Just a wish......

+ There are no suitably-mnemonic Alt-key or CTRL-key shortcuts available; see

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/KeyboardShortcuts.htm#Main%20window%20shortcuts>

dk5dc