Missing Counties

Frank G4HBI <frank.g4hbi@...>

Hello fellow DVKeeper users

I have just uploaded my logs for the recent Russian RTTY contest to LoTW and eQSL. My next task is always to check the US contacts to see if there are any of the 27 US counties I need. Normally the counties show up automatically in my log but with this upload it doesn't. When I press CBA the name and address appears but I also get a box comes up saying "County returned by Call Book lookup doesn't match any known US County" in this instance it was Pinellas ( which I don't need )and we all know Pinellas is in Florida but does anyone know what's gone wrong.

Any idea's welcome. Cheers Frank G4HBI

I have just uploaded my logs for the recent Russian RTTY contest to LoTW and eQSL. My next task is always to check the US contacts
to see if there are any of the 27 US counties I need. Normally the counties show up automatically in my log but with this upload it
doesn't.

+ If after submitting QSOs to LoTW you invoke "Sync LoTW QSLs", then any new QSL from a US station who includes their County in the
"LoTW Station Location" they used to submit your QSO will update the logged QSO to reflect the County -- assuming that the logged
QSO doesn't specify a different County or that you've configured DXKeeper to resolve discrepancies by accepting the information from
LoTW.

When I press CBA the name and address appears but I also get a box comes up saying "County returned by Call Book lookup doesn't
match any known US County" in this instance it was Pinellas ( which I don't need )and we all know Pinellas is in Florida but does
anyone know what's gone wrong.

+ What callsign was selected when you invoked the CBA function and received that error message?

Frank G4HBI <frank.g4hbi@...>

Dave

I actually did try a few, all of which had the same dialogue box come up.
The first was W4CU his address looks OK just my County column is blank .
Then KN5S and ND9G ( there were more, propagation to USA was quite good)

Frank G4HBI

On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 17:57:03 +0100, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

[...]

+ In your logged QSO with W4CU,

1. what is specified as the DXCC entity?

2. what is specified as the State?