DXKeeper Award Tracking error

ON2AD Pat

After formatting my C: drive and re-install Win10
I re-install in E:\HAM\DX Lab Suite the DXLaucher and he re-install all the other programs (they wasn't deleted because they are on the E: drive) no problem found work good
So start ALL the DX Lab Suite progs and now before DXKeeper load I become the next error:

++ DX Keeper Award Tracking
++ CQ-WAE award file E:\HAM\DX Lab Suite\DXKeeper\Databases\CQWAE.txt contain an entry that does not specify the region's continent

Here the CQWAE.txt

1,206,4U1V,ITU Vienna,CQ,WAE
2,248,IG9/IH9,African Italy,CQ,NoWAE
3,248,IT9,Sicily,CQ,WAE
4,259,JW/B, Bear Island,CQ,WAE
5,279,GM/S,Shetland Islands,CQ,WAE
6,390,TA1,European Turkey,CQ,WAE
7,296,YU8,Kosovo,CQ,WAE
This file is from 23/05/2008

How to fix this

73 de Pat ON2AD

ON2AD Pat

I solved this problem with change the CQWAE..txt with the info belowe:

1,206,4U1V,ITU Vienna,CQ,WAE,EU
2,248,IG9/IH9,African Italy,CQ,NoWAE,AF
3,248,IT9,Sicily,CQ,WAE,EU
4,259,JW/B, Bear Island,CQ,WAE,EU
5,279,GM/S,Shetland Islands,CQ,WAE,EU
6,390,TA1,European Turkey,CQ,WAE,EU
7,296,YU8,Kosovo,CQ,WAE,EU

73 de Pat ON2AD

After formatting my C: drive and re-install Win10 I re-install in E:\HAM\DX Lab Suite the DXLaucher and he re-install all the other programs (they wasn't deleted because they are on the E: drive) no problem found work good So start ALL the DX Lab Suite progs and now before DXKeeper load I become the next error:

++ DX Keeper Award Tracking
++ CQ-WAE award file E:\HAM\DX Lab Suite\DXKeeper\Databases\CQWAE.txt
++ contain an entry that does not specify the region's continent

Here the CQWAE.txt

1,206,4U1V,ITU Vienna,CQ,WAE
2,248,IG9/IH9,African Italy,CQ,NoWAE
3,248,IT9,Sicily,CQ,WAE
4,259,JW/B, Bear Island,CQ,WAE
5,279,GM/S,Shetland Islands,CQ,WAE
6,390,TA1,European Turkey,CQ,WAE
7,296,YU8,Kosovo,CQ,WAE
This file is from 23/05/2008

+ DXKeeper 15.0.8 includes a CQWAE.txt file that is placed in DXKeeper's Databases folder. This file is dated 2019-01-09; its contents are

1,206,4U1V,ITU Vienna,CQ,WAE,EU
2,248,IG9/IH9,African Italy,CQ,NoWAE,AF
3,248,IT9,Sicily,CQ,WAE,EU
4,259,JW/B, Bear Island,CQ,WAE,EU
5,279,GM/S,Shetland Islands,CQ,WAE,EU
6,390,TA1,European Turkey,CQ,WAE,EU
7,296,YU8,Kosovo,CQ,WAE,EU

+ Note the two-letter continent appended to each entry.

How to fix this

+ The up-to-date CQWAE.txt file is available here:

www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/CQWAE.txt

+ Terminate DXKeeper, and then download this file into DXKeeper's Databases folder, replacing the existing file with the same name.

ON2AD Pat

Tnx Dave, problem solved

73 de Pat ON2AD