Map not loading in Pathfinder

w2eck

Using QRZ in Pathfinder. When i go to Detail tab and click on map, the map doesnt load. Just get the the little circle spinning. Didnt see anything in archives on this problem.
73 Paul
w2eck

Using QRZ in Pathfinder. When i go to Detail tab and click on map, the map doesnt load. Just get the the little circle spinning. Didnt see anything in archives on this problem.

+ Is this new behavior, or has this always been the case?

+ In the "Internet Explorer" panel on the Pathfinder's Configuration window,

- what Version is shown?

- what Emulation is shown?

w2eck

Dave- The map issue has been around since I reinstalled DxLab after a PC upgrade.
It said ver 11 and  the update button was in bold print, so I clicked it. I am not sure what it said next to Emulation, because I did the update before checking. However clicking on Update Emulation solved the problem, map is now loading properly.
Thank you for the help

73 Paul w2eck