'Thank You' Note for Dave.

Mark W2OR <reston2010mm-orders@...>

A story for you.  One of our club members, Joe KX4JR, would regularly come to our Friday lunches and talk about all sorts of radio-related topics.  Every week it seemed we would learn a bit more about DXLab's apps through Joe.  He marveled at what DXKeeper and DXcommander could do at his set-up here in Florida.  Joe passed away not too long ago.  A Korean War vet, he was.  And a retired sheriff.  Lots of stories from Joe.  And we miss him.

Just thought you'd want to know how much those apps meant to him.

73 de Mark, and others ...

Andrew OBrien

He sounds like a good ham , and obviously very helpful since he shared the many assets  of DXLab .
Andy K3UK.